[springboard type=”video” id=”1059291″ player=”sotm001″ width=”1280″ height=”720″ ]
When a down-on-his-luck inventor builds a time machine to change the past, he unwittingly sets off a disastrous chain of events.
This short film was made based on the following constraints:
- Cannot take place entirely in one location.
- Someone must say the words “time travel.”
- Two characters must have a long-standing rivalry.
- When one character was a kid, he/she used to wish he/she could travel back in time to see real-life dinosaurs.
- One character is a wine lover and is very picky/elitist about their wine.
- One character prefers bubble baths to showers.
- Someone has to say: “I have to go back.”
Director: Alex Calleros
Screenplay: Michael Tucker and Alex Calleros
Cinematographer: Michael Tucker
Editor: Alex Calleros
Composer: Bryan Ricker
Lead Actors: Howard – Mikie Beatty
James – Dan Beckner